From:
Neil Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:32:36 -0700
Howdy  everyone,
I guess I had better clear this up, as I am getting more irritated than
I should be.  I wanted to know if the garage would be okay as far as
temperatures go.  I don't have anything in it except boxes.  So I thought
it may be an option, okay it was not a good idea.  I received some really
helpful and nice email (which I appreciate so much as I have no-one to
dicuss ferrets with) and I received a very hateful email.  So contrary to
soe belief, I do love my little guy.  I am sorry I did not come off
sounding that way.  I guess I should continue to just lurk.

Thanks for letting me vent... Jenn

PS the reason I ruled it out is that I keep finding scorpions out there!!!
We had the house sprayed... after being assured that it wouldn't harm my
critters once dried.  The scorpions just don't care.  My 4 yr old daughter
got stung... =(