From:
Sharon Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 06:12:01 -0500
Dooks to All:
The most beautiful and well-behaved little lady in the Entire Universe
lives resides with me.  She is gorgeous, well-mannered, and has a super
sense of humor.  She comes when called (alright squeaked for), gives the
appropriate amount of fert kisses and properly poops in the litter box (not
saying that well-bred ladies do that sort of thing, but if she did it would
be in the proper location).

Since I know that makes you all very jealous, I would like to extend the
opportunity to have the wonderful experience of getting to know her.  Yes,
I am in need of a sitter.  (Okay, Okay I tried to make it sound glorious).
I am going to be out of state the last of December, for about 10 days.

Now for the bad news, this wonderful opportunity can only be bestowed upon
someone in the Tallahassee, Florida area.  I know this disappoints many of
you and perhaps at a later date she will condescend to extending her range,
but she is quite adamant about this requirement.

I have a 'friend' willing, but she is a canine enthusiast and is totally
inexperienced with our little fuzzies.  she would be an OK last resort.

SO.  If you are in the Tally area and would like to be considered for
this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please submit your name, e-mail,
work experience, credit history, 5 personal and 10 work references, in
triplicate no sooner than immediately.  I am for-going a deposit at this
time. (that is a joke!)  Just e-mail me, and I will worship you from afar!

Thanks, Sharon