From:
Bryan Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:35:59 -0500
Here's what I did about exposed power/computer/speaker cables:

Mine have never had any interest in chewing cables, but then I never gave
them the chance.  I have run all of my cables through 1.5 flexible tubing
(like vacuum cleaner hose - actually it is a hose for a central vacuuming
system).  The tubes are attached to the electrical sockets through a
plumbers elbow that the hose plugs into.  The elbow was screwed directly to
the electrical face plate.  The ferrets sometimes push the hose around, but
the electrical cables are nice and safe.

--
             Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
             http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey