From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:40:05 -0700
Hey guys,

Just at is the term "water cooler jokes/comments" mean?

I'm sorry but I have heard a lot about the water cooler and have NO idea
what it means.  I think it has something to do with stupidity or lame
jokes.

I know BIG probably won't post this unless it is related to ferrets, but it
has appeared in the FML a few times.  Also I will ask a question that is
related to ferrets that I had in mind for a little while..

This question is: how well can ferrets go with genets?  I heard a little
bit about genets and I have been interested about them.  They sound exotic.
In fact, they probably are.  If anyone has a genet and ferrets, please take
the time to e-mail me and tell me about the genet.  I am interested but
will take one if I understand a lot about them and their care before I can
add one to my "family".

Thanks wonderful FMLers!

John and
Soda-Pop (Oh I am so bored, can't you find something exciting for me to do?)
Mocha (Let's see if I can fit this BIG stuffed bear in this *little*
hidey-hole)