From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 14:35:24 EDT
Be very careful which type of reptile you get,no Boas please,unless
feather.My friend at the Rattlesnake museum says he has a Boa from a pet
store,and the reason he has it,it was eating the inventory,if you know what
I mean.That's one reason I wash up before holding this particular one.

Poor Bob,bumped,bruised and itchy.What a week,or is it month.I feel really
good about my life now.Thanks Bob and get alot of those theraputic ferret
kisses,they do wonders for the spirit,if not the car.Remember,never let the
fuzzies drive.

Come now,you don't really think we eat our ferrets do you?  This is all
tongue in cheek.We could decide the best way to fix Bob,or BIG(sorry).
Afterall Bob's already been tenderized.By the by,I like mine Mushu ferret,
makes the smaller ones go farther.Of course those chocolate ferrets taste
better,and they melt in your mouth.

Those of you with high bottom doors that let ferrets under them,try door
sweeps that are used to keep out drafts.They keep out ferts also.My little
FLO agent was very good at sliding under.What about those ferrets that
teleport from one place to another.I have one of those and she's teaching
the younger one to do it also.What's a ferret owner to do?You might be a
ferret owner if you buy door sweeps for your inside doors.Here's a good use
for ferrets.Slide them across your floors,and let them under furniture,then
take outside and brush off dust bunnies.

Love them fuzzies,Sandy & 3 dustmops.