Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 06:41:32 -0500
From:
Joan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Hi FLM's,

Have any one gotten your "Rocket the ferret" beanie baby yet?  I was in
PETCO on Sunday and found one.  Put out by Paw Pals Collection.  Rocket
birthday is April 19, 1999.  He is purple with a gray face.  Be sure and
get one.

Chloe send her love to all fur balls and our prayers go out to all who have
lose their ferret, who have sick ones, hugs and kisses to you all from
Chloe the red-eye albino who is 7 yrs.  3 months old.

Chloe and Joan

[Later P.S.]:

Sorry, it isn't a beanie Baby, it is a Paw Pals ferret.

Chloe and Joan

Inducted into the "NBA Naismith Memorial Basketball
Hall of Fame" Springfield, MA, September 29, 1997.
Joan A. Crawford and Chloe, (the red eye albino Ferret)
Senior Bibliographic Editor
Monographic Acquisitions and Rapid Cataloging Dept.
1935 North Sheridan Road     Phone: (847) 491-7586
Northwestern University Library   FAX (847) 491-8306
Evanston, IL 60208-2300
web page:
<http://www.library.nwu.edu/staff/jcrawford/>http://www.library.nwu.edu/
staff/jcrawford/