Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:06:12 -0700
From:
Jeri Howe <[log in to unmask]>
to ms. cantu: we have adopted two wonderful ferrets from ed lipinski at
ferrets northwest.  each time i have been there his ferrets have been clean
and well taken care of.  we were encouraged to bring our existing ferrets
with us to meet the potential newbies.  the 'ferretorium' was the perfect
place for the sniffathon!  we knew immediately that the newbies & 'oldies'
would get along.  we also got to watch the ferts on their tethers outside.
eds shelter is in the basement of his house.  rabbits and rodents is in a
BIG storefront.  so they do look very different.  but i would be willing to
put eds ferts up against rabbit/rodents any day and they would do no worse
than tie.  and remember, a shelter is not supposed to be a home.  with the
numbers of ferrets in some shelters individual care can not be given and
maybe litter boxes/cages can not be spic and span at all times.  ed
lipinski has a long and good reputation in the state of washington and
beyond.  please don't start rumors that could hurt the lives of his ferrets
and that reputation.