Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 00:30:57 -0500
From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
Julie wrote yesterday that her ferrets had sent Netscape to the recycle
bin.  PLEASE keep an eye on your computers!!!  The FLO is in high gear and
has been here about three weeks now.  I can't seem to determine the exact
mission, but I overheard the cats discussing what THEY heard from the
ferrets.  I, too, found Netscape in the recycle bin.  It was last week,
right after the DX-Ball had been deleted (we spend way too much time on
that around here) and right before my mom got a message from me that looked
like this:

kdjffkj   ksdj s; /;0--= 489  d

Now, I can't figure out the code, but I know they must have sent it to the
wrong address.  My mom couldn't possibly be in on this.

Now, how the ferrets managed to open one icon to connect to the university
server and then another to get to email is beyond my comrehension.  It
crossed my mind that my boyfriend did it as a joke, but 1) I know where
he was when it all occurred and 2) There is NO way he would ever delete
DX-Ball.

Well, keep your eyes peeled, folks.  I think we're in for it!!!

Jacki