Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:28:21 -0500
From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Howdy there everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well - our gang is doing
pretty darned good.

I'm VERY happy to report that Frodo has now moved in with old ferts into
the big cage and there hasn't been any problems - knock on wood!  Wednesday
night I decided that since we were on holidays it was a good time to try to
get them all settled in together.  I had been waiting for Frodo to calm
down a little bit - he's still darned hyper when it comes to play time but
as those of you who were at Paige's frolic, he can be pretty laid back!
I know I am really lucky to have a six month old lap ferret!!!  Once he
starts to tire out, he's pretty much putty in anyone's hands!!  And vice
versa!!  He fell asleep on my lap, was transferred between me and Judith
and also Randy with no problems.  I think he was starting to come back
around when Kate took him - oops!  Sorry Auntie Kate, I think he felt he
had other things to attend to!

Anyways, the transfer over to the big cage has went wonderfully - I
remember how much fun (yeah, right!) I had in the past when intergrating
newbies and this was a cinch!  I had been catching him outside of the cage,
after playtime, falling asleep with both Gushi and Geisha more and more
often and took this as a good sign and was thankfully right!  He's now
claimed the upper hammock as his - the other two never bother with it - too
much effort to haul their fuzzy butts up there I think!  This was often
Nik's favourite spot.  Sigh!  But what I found this morning was really
funny - I've heard of it but none of my guys did this before - he had taken
one of the old t-shirts that was in the bottom hammock and dragged it up
into his 'bunk'.  Guess he's settling in just fine!

Well, that's about it - take care and hugs to all! oxo
George, Jasper and the Crew

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret