Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:52:13 +1300
From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,

You may have gathered from a few recent postings from New Zealanders that
there is currently a campaign by some environmental groups to ban pet
ferrets.  Journalists with their short on fact, long on sensationalism,
articles are helping to fuel this campaign (now there's a surprise - NOT).

Typical of the sort of thing being published can be found by pointing your
web browser at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9074/listener.gif
This appeared in a weekly magazine called the "Listener", cover date 16th
January and is reproduced with their permission.  Warning, this is a
scanned image, so it may take a while to load.

If you feel inclined to comment, eMail: [log in to unmask]  Please be
polite.  I sent a letter to the editor which was a little heated, which I
regret (the tone, not the letter).

Although the article is on the site owned by Ferret PAWS (NZ) Inc. (of
which I am a member), I am posting this as an individual.

Kind Regards,
-David, Thor & Grover

                       David Holender
     The Open Polytechnic Of New Zealand
   Foundation member of Ferret PAWS (NZ) Inc.
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/village/9074