Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:09:24 -0500
From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi

>My family and I have a 'roommate', which is a fancy way of saying that my
>husband's unemployed best friend has been schmoozing off of us for the past
>five months.  Well, I just found out that he's been letting the ferrets out
>of their cages (unsupervised!) eve ry day while we are at work.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.  I would be very concerned as
well!  If I were you, I would buy a lock (key or combination) for every
door on your ferrets' cage.  This person could inadvertantly harm your
ferrets with his irresponsible behavior as the Pine Sol episode
demonstrated.

Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
visit the Sage Ferrets web site at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

Don't miss the Three Rivers Ferret Show!
March 13th, 1999
Oakmont, PA
http://trfn.clpgh.org/trfc/Show.shtml