Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:39:19 -0400
From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Nichole,

Ferret math struck us again over Christmas, and my fifth fuzzy (the eighth
in the house so long as I live with Keith, my roommate) is named Pertwee,
and he's deaf too.  I've put up a web page for him, and it describes what
we did to train him.  It's at:

http://www.caitys-world.com/pertwee.html

Other owners have done the same.  Check out:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Estates/7938/deaf.html

http://members.aol.com/Cbax899/deaf.htm

These are ones Pam Sessoms gave to me, though I'll admit that I really
didn't check them out until now.

Our Pertwee is just a joy, and having a deaf ferret doesn't have to be a
problem.

Good luck,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin                                     [log in to unmask]
http://www.caitys-world.com

"As the rabbit of chaos is chased by the ferret of disorder
 through the fields of anarchy, it is time to hang your pants
 on the hook of darkness, whether they are clean or not."
 -Roger Moore in "Spice World"