Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:14:57 -0500
From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings FML,

My little rescue Max the Chomp has turned into Max the Humper recently.
In the last month or so, he seems to have forgotten that he is SUPPOSED to
be a neutered male and that his brother Makai is neutered as well.  I got
Makai from a private breeder and he was neutered by the vet I went to for
almost 5 years with Salena.  Max was a pet store returnee, who was returned
for being a biter, he was left in some warehouse for several months.
Makai's breeder heard of it, got Max and later wanted to know if we wanted
him; since we were already considering getting Makai a buddy we said yes.
As far as we know Max was born around October '97.  Since the middle of
November or so, Max has been getting, uh, well, "a little frisky" with
Makai.  As Makai is about 4.5# and Max is about 2.5# we're not too worried
about Max hurting Makai, other than being real annoying to Makai; this is
not the play wrestling they do as well, this is Max attempting to "mount"
Makai who pretty mich just goes flat, sometimes I pull Max off and
sometimes Makai just rolls Max over and tosses him off.  Any thoughts or
suggestions?  Are we possibly looking at a incomplete / botched neuter?
Should I let him "grow out of it" or consider a vet trip to verify he's
been "fixed"?  Also Max seems a bit aggresive still and even though we've
had him since April he hasn't slowed down a bit even though he should be
closer to 14 months old now, this is another reason I wonder if he's still
not completely "fixed".

-- Tim, Makai (get him off me), Max (gotta go, go, go!)