Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:22:41 -0500
From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Well, the decision has been made regarding the first 3 fuzzies taken out of
that 'shelter' here in PA.  This group consists of two boys (sable mitt and
siamese) and one girl.  We are going to break up the group and adopt out
the two boys together.  They are 2-3 years old, quite active and remarkably
healthy.  Both need to fill out a bit and learn new eating habits.  These
guys eat like a dog that has been starved, even now!  They have had their
first distemper shot and passed the general checkup.  They need a second
distemper and rabies yet.

If anyone is interested in adopting these two boys, let me know.  I have
the cage that was turned in with them, not in the best of shape, but anyone
with a handy husband, the doors are the main problem and could be fixed.

The boys interact fairly well with my group of 6.  There have been a few
incidents of fighting over the best corner in the closet to nap, nothing
really serious.  But, I would like to place them quickly before anyone gets
attached.  This would leave some open space for when we (hopefully) get
that sorry excuse for a shelter shut down.

I will not be at my e-mail again until probably Monday, but if you are
really interested, you can leave a message on my voice mail (610) 408-4217.

By the way, I am in Southeastern Pennslyvania.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!!!

Jen and Gang