Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:06:05 EST
From:
Bryon Carmoney <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and have a bountiful New Year.

Now down to my questions.  I too am having a Seedy poop problem.  I have
looked everywhere I can think of and can only find out that I need to watch
him.  I have four ferrets and only one is having this problem.  Simba, he
is very active and seems to eat just fine and the other two that live with
him in the same cage have no problems.  Stools are fine.  Now Simba did
have a green tinge to his stools and it was runny and I was really worried
about ECE but it went away in a few days and now is orange in color, this
may be due to the peddialte it is orange.  What should I do?  I can
separate him form the others and have done so to try to make sure the
others don't get sick.

Please help!!!!!

I can't stand to just sit here and watch him.  I can't even sleep at night
without worrying.

TLC any advice?

Bryon
Tommy----Is it dinner time?
Weezer---I want my Christmas presents already
Simba-----:'(
Talula------Daddy is it time yet? TO chase the boys that is..:)