Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:54:14 +0100
From:
Thor Vidar Tangeland <[log in to unmask]>
HI ALL  !

I would just like to mention that i've got to IRC channels open.
#ferret for english speaking, an #ilder for skandinavian.
These channels can be found on UNDERNET.

Everyone who would like to chat about ferrets are welcome.

If there are someone who are unfamiliar with Mirc, feel free to send me a
mail.

Greetings from me and the two furry terrorists!