Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 11:08:18 +0000
From:
"Rachel M. Bray" <[log in to unmask]>
Yesterday I went to the Columbus Metropolitan Library (it's finals week...
yippee) to find a book on Epic Heroes.  On the second floor they have a
very sweet Christmas display.  It shows a woodlands' Christmas morning.
On one side of the display they have the animals dressed in warm clothing
walking to the house with presents.  On the other side of the display they
show the house where the party is.  It's so sweet!  It has little bunnies
walking around in pj's and bunny slippers and mice in little sweaters
running around with trays of food and Grandma Bunny sitting next to the
fire and a fox setting the table, and on and on and on....you get the idea.

But....here's where the problem lies....Someone needs to tell the person
who set up the display that he was wrong in one point.  The ferret that's
coming towards the door with the presents is all wrong.  The ferret should
be inside hiding as many presents as she can under the china cabinet!!!!!!
At least, in my little corner of the world, that's how ferrets celebrate
Christmas!

Just a thought.....  :-)

Rachel (MARMETTE!  PLEASE leave baby Jesus IN the manger, not UNDER it!)
Marmette (Ma, help me drag my sleeping bag up the tree!  Don't just sit
          sit there and laugh at me!  I've always wanted a tree house!)

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Treasurer's Office

Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level then beat you
with their experience.