Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 11:27:01 -0500
From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
I am about to send out the first batch of Dr. Weiss' insulinoma article
to those who requested it.  I'll need my daughter's help with folding,
stuffing and stamping to get out the rest, but should be caught up this
weekend.

For those who missed the earlier offer, Dr. Charlie Weiss recently published
an study suggesting that immediate surgery resulted in the best prognosis
for insulinomic ferrets, rather than initial treatment with meds such as
prednisone.  The publisher's have changed their minds about their offer to
send copies to anyone who requested, but they will grant copying rights.
So I made a bunch of copies and will send to anyone in the US and Canada
who sends me their snail mail address.

I strongly urge people to show it to their vets.

Linda Iroff
The Raisin Retreat
Oberlin, Ohio
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

To help in raisin' funds for the Raisin Retreat, go here
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3585&MID=30146