From:
LISA FOUTCH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 05:22:09 -0800
Hello,

i would like to ask the anonoumous poster of "feeding mice to ferretts"some
things, first i have serveral feerretts, and we have only fed mice to one
of ours named max, he was never intereted in eating it he would just kill
it and put it in the corner, what is the purpose of feeding mice to them?
i was opposed but his daddy said it would be good for him.  now we have 1
yr scorpion and have never tried it.  please give me information about it.
you can email me me at [log in to unmask]  also what do u mean by
frozen mice, they see it like that?  im not aware of such things.  also i
have bought the canned food such as tuna and other canned foods, scorpion
will not touch it, he get sick and throws it up, i have givven it to the
cats instead, currently i have discovered kibbles mixed with bannanas, and
he loves it, is there anything else i can feed him?