From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:29:02 -0500
Are we taking a vote here?  My vote goes for booting the wife and finding a
more caring woman!

I'm a single mom (have an 8 y/o daughter), work full time, am a Girl Scout
Leader, volunteer at a local senior's home and date a wonderful accepting
sweetheart of a guy.  On TOP of all of that, I am currently responsible for
10 fuzzies.  Seven are mine and three are the fosters that just came in
from the problem 'shelter'.  I've booted several guys out the door because
they were not 'fond' of my fuzzies (at the time a much smaller number).
I'm independent and at this time not interested in sharing my home with any
man (might change).  But, any man that could not accept my love and desire
to care for animals has no place in my life.  My new sweetheart kinda
laughed when I told him the other week about the 3 needing someplace to go.
Without question, he only wanted to know if I needed him to drive because I
was not familiar with where I had to go!  I was dumbfounded and he laughed,
'what was 3 more'?

Roger - I live alone and am 100% responsible, financially and emotionally
for myself, my daughter and my fuzzy babies.  Yes, it is trying at times,

Can't say you are right or wrong.  If you know that you do not want to care
for them, then please find someone to adopt or at least help out.  Good
luck.

Jen and Gang

PS - I know some very nice single women!!!