From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 19:07:42 EST
I guess everyone is waiting for the nightly news report on our little
group,well,maybe some.Any way,we had a breakthrough of sorts today.Honey,
our shy girl,walked into Jazz and Taz's room,crawled into bed with them and
curled up with them.No hissing,no squeaking.Amazing.

Poor little Sugar Bear though must have hissed off Honey.Honey chased her
down the hall and poofed,as their altercation continued.Phew,wasn't hard to
tell what went on.If I can just get those two girls to accept each other,
Jazz and Taz are fine with both.Tonight they are sleeping in each others
bedding,and tomorrow Sugar gets a bath to hopefully help her smell more
like here.After that it's up to the heavy messy stuff and time to settle
things.Wish us luck.

Sandy (Cut it out girls.)
Jasmine (It ain't me,no,no,no,it ain't me)
Taz ( Wow,girls fighting over me.)
Sugar (Hey,what's that smell?)
Honey (Those are MY ferrets and people,you hussy.)