From:
Paula Federici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 13:20:05 EST
This is to hope all of you have a very WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON.  May it be
filled with love and joy and healthy ferrets.

One year ago at this time I wandered into my local pet store to find a
birthday gift for myself in the guise of a friend for my only ferret Zane.
Lo and behold I saw the smallest ferret ever and just had to bring her
home.  Snowflake was supposed to be 6 weeks but was really more like 4-5.
This simple action started a ferret math bonanza in my home and now have
15, all but 3 are rescues and rescue adoptees.  My latest baby is an albino
boy named Chris (Kringle).  He is a distemper survivor courtest Edye Fox
from Carlsbad.  Chris is learning to play with my mob and all are getting
along very well.

I want to thank all of you for your information and advice over the past
year.  I also want to give an especially big thanks to all shelter owners
and caregivers.  You are all a great group and I know you have earned your
angle wings.

Merry Christmas to all,
Paula Federici and the 15 Mafiosos