From:
misty /dara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:11:08 PST
hello all..

we finally got our christmas tree up tonight..  and let the babies out to
see what it's all about and what they would do...

i think our biggest problem will be with the cat..  she's been attacking
it all night..  LOL..  the ferrets have not done hardly anything to it..
Rent..  he seems to just want the water..  (we did not put any additives
into it just in case)

he's tried to lay on a low branch..  but he just rolled off..  haha..  i
followed the advice i've listened to on the list and did not put any lights
or any ornaments on the bottom foot of the tree..  which with the trunk and
stand makes it about 2 feet off the ground.

we have a wide base stand and so far the tree seems to be holding up pretty
well..

Daddy human has put a cord just around the top..  and hooked it to a plant
hanger that is embeded into the roof just above the angel's head..  so just
to add a bit more stability just in case..  doesn't look the best..  but
heck..  it keeps it upright.

the little one..  Kris..  he's so small i am constantly watching him..  for
i fear him falling into the base head first and getting stuck and drown..
so he's the one i fear for..

just wanted to let people know what's going on in our house.. in case it
helps anyone else..

Merry christmas..

Misty and the clan.