From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:25:56 PST
Tazz, is not mean lady, she is a very tiny, in fact we all are bigger than
her.  She lived longer with the boys and they picked on her and Bandit.  We
both are so excited to meet you guys.  She has a very sweet personality.  I
am trying to talk Mom into taking pics of us and get them on a web page.
so you can see me.  The only boy Kodiak is gentleman too, but, he is
interested Bandit and Otis, Stover are rowdy boys.  Mom even made us
sleeping hammock and a regular hammock, she wants to make more for the
Shelter Ferrets, but she got to get good at making them.

Tazz nose was pink when I met her and now it is turning dark.

Mommie, makes homemade banana chips, they are better than the ones from the
store.

Sweet Dreams to you Guys

Dooks and Wardancing around
Misty and Tazz