From:
Steve and Diane Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:46:12 -0500
We've just added a number of new pictures and anecdotes to the New Rainbow
Bridge webpage. Stop in and see us at:

www.newrainbowbridge.com

To make page loading even faster, every picture's been thumbnailed.  Just
click on the picture you want to see, and it should pop up in seconds.

If you haven't dropped in before, don't forget to read our new poem, "The
Rainbow Bridge," and to take a look at our fine art print and sympathy
cards: Both are New Rainbow Bridge exclusives!

And check out our information pages for the Last Chance Ferret Rescue: We
now include pictures of some of the rescues that are residents of the
rescue.

Finally, if you've been looking for a great deal on clear dryer vent for
your fuzzies, check out our Ferret Fun Tube: We have plenty in stock.

Wishing you and your friends and family (fuzzy and otherwise) a warm and
wonderful holiday season.

Steve and Diane Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge, and
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue