From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 09:31:14 -0500
Julie
Thank you for your kind words about our shelter.

Becoming an expert on ferrets isn't that hard when you've had so many
wonderful resources to draw on, like Jean Caputo Lee in Cleveland, Linda
Harrah (she's the one in Buckeye Lake), Bev Fox in Conneaut OH and of
course the collective knowledge of the FML and other internet resources.
And even with my partner, Laurie Long, who is a relative neophyte with
ferrets (less than 1 1/2 yrs), I learn much from her common sense approach
and unerring ability to understand what each individual ferret needs.

I know your ferrets are as well loved and cared for (and spoiled!) as any
ferrets can be, and am happy to entrust our shelter kids to you.

Linda Iroff
The Raisin Retreat
Oberlin, Ohio
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html

To help in raisin' funds for the Raisin Retreat, go here
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3585&MID=30146