From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 15:18:48 -0500
Hi all, I have quite a few questions today.  First of all, I know a lot
of people on the list have ferrets and cats so I wanted to get some
information from all of you.  My husband wants to get a cat, preferrably a
kitten (which I think is great so Gabby can have a playmate) so I was
wondering what we should look for when we go to adopt?  Also, out of those
of you who have cats, how many of those cats are declawed and how many of
you have to keep the animals seperate so that neither get hurt?  Also,
Gabby loves eating Kittymalt so I was wondering if it's okay to give him
a small dose everyday or can too much harm him?  Lastly, I remember a few
months back someone posted about a cage they had seen in a store.  If I
remember correctly it was multi level, on a stand, with tubes that went
outside the cage to connect the levels.  Does anyone know the brand of this
cage and if there are any pictures of it anywhere?  Thanks in advance for
any info!

~Liz~
ICQ#24420186
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2469/liz.html