Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hello ferret folks,

I'm looking for a new home for our ferret.  My wife and I have had 2 female
ferrets for the last 5 years, but recently we lost one of the ferrets to
adrenal cancer.  We feel that it would be unfair to keep our ferret without
getting another one to keep her company.  We recently had a new baby, and
as a result have less time to spend with our dog and ferret, so we do not
want to get another ferret.

Our ferret's name is Sylvie, she is a rambunctious three-year-old female
(neutered and descented) silver-mitt.  She has very good litterbox habits
and loves to do the ferret war-dance.  Her cage, food, litter etc.  would
come along with her.

We would prefer to have her go to a household which already has other
ferrets so she'll have lots of company.

I am geographically located in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, but would
be willing to travel a reasonable distance to make sure she got to a good,
new home.

If interested, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or reply to the FML.

Charlie Cook