From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:20:23 -0800
>For the breeders on this list, I will prepare you in that you will find
>this next statement offensive.  Making a living off of animals in my
>mind is wrong.

Hi
Where's the money?  I have never made a profit breeding.  If I am very
lucky I may break even.  (Hasn't happened yet though)  This year alone we
are $1700 down.  As for the shelter according to my husbands books, (He's
my accountant)  In the last year we are over $2000.00 in the hole.  So
please tell me where the living is being made?  Oh and if no-one bred
where would your new ferret come from??

                                    Mia