From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:03:50 -0500
It saddens me to read these posts that condemn or attack people for
expressing their viewpoints, such as Bob C, and I'm sorry but I forget the
other poster who suggested that shelter operators euthanize older, sicklier
ferrets to save resources for healthier ones.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone's posts,
but there is something wrong with not knowing how to express your opinions
without attacking people with name calling, insults and threats.

These posts make me think less of the people posting them and really make
me wonder if they truly love ferrets, or just being right.

On a happier note, I would like to thank those who have just recently sent
their condolences about Shadow.  Email keeps coming in and makes me
appreciate the FML as a whole even more.  The others are adjusting well,
but they're not quite themselves yet.  Seems strange, but they are greatly
effected by the loss, as we are.

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant