From:
Moni Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 01:37:02 PST
Hello everyone!

First of all, both Mr. Roscoe and I extend our warmest 'thank you' to each
and every one of you whom responded and expressed their deepest concern
regarding the incident.  We greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

Mr. Roscoe spent most of the day at the animal hospital taking x-rays and
waiting and checking and waiting and more x-rays!

The results were: Mr. Roscoe has a broken pelvis and his Dr. is not sure if
Mr. Roscoe can go potty (since we haven't seen him in his normal routine
since before the accident per my husband whom stepped on Mr. Roscoe while
getting up from his computer chair.)SO, everyone here at home has a
'watchful eye' out!  I also need to mention the vet found one of his legs
totally detached from his body!  What pain he must have had been feeling.
Mr. Roscoe was also given medication.

Dr. has ordered Mr. Roscoe to solitary confinement considering Miss Randie
may want to play 'rough' with him.

Mr. Roscoe is due back this upcoming Monday for more x-rays.  Please send
your warmest sunbeams his way cuz I am sure he will need them.

Sincerely,
Mr. Roscoe and Moni