From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:18:44 PST
Dexter seems to be turning into a herbivore.  He's still chowing down on
his dried food, and he loves the breads, fruits and vegetables he gets
occasionly, but he turns up his nose at meat!  Raw meat, cooked meat,
tinned meat..  He still seems perfectly happy and healthy, and his behavior
hasn't changed.  Is this normal?  As a kitt he used to love it.  Ramirez is
still right into it...

On another note, Ramirez is doing great, I swear he gets bigger everytime
I look at him :).  It's quite interesting because I can definatly see a
difference in their appearance and structure (from different breeders) and
it's quite interesting.  The two get along brilliantly, haven't had a
single problem between them.

XAio,
- Reet