Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:02:46 -0600
This post should be blank.  A loss of words to express my gratitude to the
many people who have offered and volunteered to bring to me to fur kids
from the East Coast to the balmy midcentral states.

After serving in the US Air Force for 20 years, the outpouring of help
exceeds anything and everything I've ever experienced.  The military likes
to pride themselves in helping each other.  This has far surpassed it.

Thanks to the many people who have offered and are involved in bringing
Kodo (female) and Podo to a final home.