From:
"Andrew L. Jenks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:59:55 -0500
WE've had 2 ferrets (Floyd and Podo) for about 6 months now (so they're
about 1 yr. 3 months old), and they are SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!  The only
problem is, Podo's a real biter.  We've gone through all the books, read
the web, searched everywhere for information.  We've tried both positive
and negative reinforcement.  Nevertheless, I can always count on being
bitten several times when we let her out.

I like Podo a lot, but I can't really play with her when I know she's going
to bite me (owners are easier to train, I guess :-)).  Any suggestions on
what to try for a super-violent biter?  I'm getting desperate!  Thanks!

--Andrew Jenks