From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:26:31 -0500
Shadow went in for surgery today.  Unfortunately, she had a very bad case
of lympnomia, in her bladder, kidneys and abdomen and was not able to come
out of it healthy - she would never be able to urinate again.

The Dr. put her to sleep while she was under.  This is our first ferret
that we lost.  My heart is so heavy right now - there's no words for this
feeling.  I'm on my way to pick her up to take her home to bury.

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant
Carnegie Mellon -  Computing Services