From:
Linda Prowse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:10:58 -0800
Thank you so much for your wonderful e-mails in response to my post about
Waddy's passing.  These e-mail really touched my heart, and you are truly
all such very caring people to take the time to send such comforting words.
I have tried to e-mail each one of you personally to thank you.

We are getting through this time of grief, although it is so very
difficult.  I am taking comfort in caring for my remaining 2 fuzzies.  They
are really being spoiled, but deserve it!!

To everyone who has lost a fuzzy recently or who has a sick fuzzy, my heart
goes out to you.  Thank you again.