From:
"Schultz, Cherie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:42:40 -0500
Hi Fellow Dooksters,
>I can't find another like it anywhere!  This is the type of cage we'd like
>to get for our rescues Cinnamon and Spice!  Do any of you no where we can
>get a similar cage, of know of this co.  and a way of contacting them?

I'm not sure of the manufacturer that you stated but I saw the King of all
Cages!!  The cage is at Doolittles pet shop in Webster, NY.  Their number
is(716) 787-0020.  They are open seven days a week during normal hours EST
time.

This cage is SUPER.  It stands on four legs as well but must be six feet
high.  It has six levels, each level has a platform for laying on, but the
unique thing about this cage is that it looks like one of the play gyms at
McDonalds.  It has tubes connecting layers on the outside of the pen.
Tubes that go straight up, tubes the twist and turn.  Everything!!  There
are ramps that connect layer to layer or your fuzzy could crawl around
through these well ventilated "dryer" type tubes interconnected all over
the cage.  This thing is the ultimate ferret home.  They also have a
smaller model that is 3 levels with a few smaller tubes as well.

Of course this kind of comfort isn't cheap, but the large kennel could
comfortably house 5 ferrets with each of them having their own space.  I
believe the large one is $314 dollars, but well worth it when you consider
your pets happiness.

We are saving up for our Boo to have the large one, (and maybe a little
ferret math could come our way???)

I cannot say enough about how cool and fun this cage looks.  My husband
wants a people sized one for himself!!

Please call Doolittles if you are interested, I'm sure they would be
willing to ship anywhere.

P.S.  I am not an employee of the cage company or Doolittles, I just
respect their store.  They have won awards from every policing group on
the care of the animals they sell and the cleanliness in which they live.
They truly are a pet store above the norm.

Cherie Schultz.
Http://www.geocities.com/heartland/acres/6496
<Http://www.geocities.com/heartland/acres/6496>