From:
Ron Nickels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:24:03 -0500
Our sweetest fert, Loki, AGE 3 1/2 has recently become pear shaped.  If you
try to "pour" him, the weight shifts forward like a water balloon.

Today he went to the vet and they drew fluids to be analyzed.  From their
observation, this excess fluid is caused by either advanced cancer or heart
problems.  Tomorrow we will get an ultrasound for him.  Xrays showed
nothing unusual.

Any thoughts or experiences like this one?  Please e mail us a reponse.

Dylan and the fuzzballs,
Loki, Turbo, and Phaedra