From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:18:15 -0600
TV coverage for KC shelter:
If you are in the KC viewing area for ABC, Channel 9, please note that we
will be part of the 5PM news on Friday, 10/30.  Lori Everett does such a
nice job with animal issues on a regular basis and when she called us we
were very glad to participate.  The camaraman fell in love with the ferrets
and took LOTS of footage of them.  What fun to see this huge man trying to
tape a ferret climbing his pants leg.  Several of our foundlings directly
approached the camara and one almost ran off with the foam cover of the
microphone.

The last time that we had TV coverage, about 1 1/2 years ago, it took me
over 2 months to respond to all of the calls.  What a wonderful opportunity
to get out good information about our fuzzbutts.

Bobbi, KC Ferret Hotline Shelter  <+:-)