From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:51:50 EDT
Our continuing ECE battle:
We continue to help our babies battle ECE and its effects.  While Jinx and
Atlas appear to be coming along - even occasionally eating on their own, I
fear Squirt is slipping on us.  He's been battling insulinoma for a while
now and this was the last thing he really needed.  The cards are stacked
against him and it's starting to not look so good for him.

I would really appreciate any kind thoughts or prayers you could send his
way. My thanks and his in advance!