From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 20:23:08 -0600
Well, we have been visited by the ferret god and lived to tell about it.
Bobo, oops, Bob Church was kind enough while in Edmonton, Alberta to take
the time to both visit and offer copious amounts of advise to a small
gathering of devoted members of the Alberta Ferret Society.  Pat Baby, our
host for the day, supplied both the space and the ferrets to set the stage
for this monumental (at least to us) event.

Bob, ever the gentleman, despite the fact that we dragged him hither and
yon in the three days we had him in our clutches still managed to captivate
his audience.  Our membership was mesmerized by Bob and his knowledge or
maybe it was the view from the 17th floor of Pat's apartment!

"Whatever, we had a great time!"

Bob we hope you'll make it back here someday, even though you said you
never would.

By the way we hear they found a prehistoric ferret in the North
Saskatchewan river valley, at least that's what Gracie says.

Thanks for dropping by.

Barb Gustafson (aka Boots)
Alberta Ferret Society
Acting President

You can respond to this e-mail online.
If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 1092229
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1092229 (go
there and try it!)
* Or you can send me e-mail to [log in to unmask]
You can download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/