From:
Pete Skroback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:47:44 -0500
HEY! about those babies who need a home in DE.  I'm interested in a
heartbeat!!  Please, if you haven't already found a good home for them,
consider me, I'm Sam.  I have 4 lovelies myself.  My white (Pin-Pin)a gift
from NC, my Louie 'the rope' was found walking along side a 6 lane highway
(only 9mos old) after all the usual posting of who she owned she decided
to own me, my Max (8 years old) had to give up his original home because
a new, 1st., baby was to arrive (can you believe they let him go just for
that!!!), and last but not least, my Herbie.  She was left to me in a will
from one of my dearest friends who died of cancer 2 years ago.  Imagine my
surprise when they came to the door and told me that Li'l Chris had left it
in writting that Herbie was to come and live with me and my beautiful
babies!!!They would love to enlarge their family and as far as I'm
concerned, the more, the merrier.  I live in Princeton, WV and if you are
interested we can get together and get them here ASAP where we'll be
waiting with lots and lots of love and ferretvite!!!