From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:52:51 EST
Hi's everybody!  It's me the Bailey Boy.  I's needs to says something to
Skeeter todays.  Me and my family Oscar Ferret, Sweet Lilly, Elle Mae and
Newman loves to hears from the Skeeter.  We has mades many friends on the
FML thats crossed the Bridge.  Wes really loves knowing they ares all fine.
I's knows hows the peoples feels about some stories not holding their
interest.  When mommies reads us the FML in the morning, well sometimes wes
plays and plays through some of the stories, but whens Skeeter, Pixie or
Easy Off talks wes listen.  Ours favorite was Da Dodge.  Hes was the best!
Sos lets us enjoys our stories and yous enjoys yours!

Hopes all the sicks fuzzies gets better.  Hugs yours ferts today.

Suzie girl, my mommies tolds us about your new tricks drinking out of the
toilet.  Wes is so proud of you.  Send us a picture.

Millie, how many ferts do you have now?  Wes cants keeps up!  Hopes
everyone is fine.  Tell Easy Off that Oscar still loves her!

God Bless all,

Bailey Boy (we loves Skeeters stories mommie!)
Oscar Ferret (Skeeter, did you see me today playing in my moms flowers?)
Newman (I loves to eat socks!)
Elle Mae (I loves my mommie)
Sweet Lilly (I loves Cheerioes.  Are there Cheerios at the Bridge Skeeter?)