From:
Victoria Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:37:55 -0500
A Huge thanks to all the FML folks who responded to my post regarding my
Chewbacca.  ( About him being so timid) My husband and I sat in the floor
tonight and watched him very closely and we are sure he isn't deaf.  I
don't think he is blind but perhaps just doesn't see well.  We intend to
make sure to pursue this possibility at our vet visit next week.  I promise
to try and respond personally to all the mail I received by tomorrow night.

I read the FML everyday.  I was so happy that Bob C. responded to Ed's
post.  I was very impressed with Bob's professionalism.  Great and
interesting information!  And very tactful.  Thank you Bob!

To all the people who post for their fuzzies I appreciate your cute stories
very much.  There are a lot of different styles in this world and I
personally like cute and informative.  If someone says something mean here
and it hurts your feelings, ignore him/her!

Millie, Thanks for sharing about Ajax.  We just keep giving Chewbacca extra
attention and if he does get scared we are always right there petting him
and reassuring him that everything is okay and we love him.  He is an
adorable guy (Aren't they all?)

Mike.....I can just picture your fuzz butt sliding the last two feet till
he reaches safety because that is what Chewbacca does!  Pasha, his best
friend, always looks so puzzled, looks up at us as if to say, "okay what
did you do to him this time?" and off he goes to rescue Chewbacca and make
sure he is okay.

Warm Fuzzies to All!
Victoria
<http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2610/>Meet my FurAngels!