From:
KiSta Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:59:59 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be at the PetsMart on Route
70 in Lakewood, NJ on Sunday the 17th from 12:00 - 4:00 for their adoption
day.  We'll have Paws and two other ferrets with us, and we'll be trimming
nails, cleaning ears and distributing information and adoption applications
(we don't do on the spot adoptions).  If you're in the area, and want to
drop by and say hi, please do!  At Petsmart, they do allow you to bring
leashed pets, so bring along the furchildren too.

Hope to see you there :)

Kim
KiSta Ferret Rescue
http://www.kistaferret.ontheweb.nu