From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:14:14 -0400
>i have found a product and have been using it for 6 months now.  it is far
>and above the BEST thing i have ever used for odor control .  it is called
>DRY STALL it is mad for horse stalls to keep dry and odor control.

I do not know much about this product, but please be very careful with order
control stuff for horses.  As a barn nmanager, we used ground Limestone
(powdered) for under the bedding.  It worked wonders on odor, but it can eat
your skin away and do damage if it is inhaled (and it is dusty).  So please
becareful of any product with Limestone in it.  Don't want to have paw pads
peeling and sore!

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521