Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 07:18:51 -0500
From:
Well it has been a week since Meep was diagnosed as "probably having
heliobachter" and put on a twice a day dose of Amoxil.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
He has already put on two ounces this past week and just seems so much
more........sturdy, I guess is the word.  I would really like someone who
is knowledgeable about heliobacter to teach us all what to look for.  All I
know is that Meep, a slender ferret to begin with, had a very slow weight
loss since last spring (which at first we thought was seasonal) and only
just recently had a few episodes of attempting to vomit without anything
coming up.  The vet said that it can be contagious, but isn't always.
Should I be giving Daisy, our other ferret, Amoxil also, as a backup to be
sure the heliobachter presence is gone?

Karla
Meep and Daisy