Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 09:13:45 +0000
From:
"Rachel M. Bray" <[log in to unmask]>
What a funny coincidence....

Ferrets singing the blues....The House of Blues website is
www.HOB.com...hahahahaha!  Get it?!  Ferret Blues, House of Blues,
HOB, hob, ferret.....*tap, tap, tap* Hello?  *tap, tap* Is this thing
on?.....hahahahaha...ha..ha?

*sigh*  Never mind.

I'm outa here until January 4th.  Going up to Chicago for New Years and to
find an ER doctor that looks like Tony Edwards, Eriq LaSalle, George
Clooney or Noah Wyle.  :-)

So, everyone have a safe New Years.  Remember....drinking and ferrets don't
mix.....or something like that.  By the way, my one goal for the coming
year is to teach Marmette how to vacuum.  The way I see it, if she can drag
and push her cage around like it weighed nothing, I might as well teach her
how to use her evil powers for good.

Happy New Years to all and to all a good dook!

Rachel (Marms, please leave the piano in the living room.)
Marmette (Ma, what's Blues?  Isn't it that cute dog on Nick?  And
           she's got her own HOUSE?!  Can we talk about this?!)

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Treasurer's Office

At twilight, however, no message had come from the asylum, so the others
retired to the kiosk, only to discover the cakes iced a peculiar shade of
green and the tea-urn empty save for a card on which was written the
single word:

           Farewell.