Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:09:28 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
On skimming I didn't see the Mythos Rap in the FML so I guess that the
comments have been from those circulating it behind the scenes.  In case
that mailing got lost before it reached the CUNY address, I am sending this
to clarify for you (or Bill will be scratching his head and asking "Huh?"):

Some people enjoyed the rap, but it's been pointed out to me that one
stanza isn't clear enough so here are two alternatives:

"We carry disease and we snarf up babies
Say illiterate folks who don't CompRendium rabies."

or for those who in some way think that a bi-lingual pun indicates an
implication that those with better language skills than I have are ignorant
or illiterate:

"We carry disease and we snarf up babies
Say illiterate folks who don't Compendium rabies.".

So:

Mythos Rap (with one correction)

We tip over cows and we cause conniptions
'cause Everybody Knows we're really wild Egyptians.

We try for freedom and we're liberal slime
'cause we dance around the feet of suckers marching in time.

We carry disease and we snarf up babies
say illiterate folks who don't Compendium rabies.

Then eat every chicken in the poultry barn
and if you dig that I'll spin another yarn.

We're big as moose but twice as wide
'cause we always thrive when we get outside.

You know what we are if the myth'll bear it:
we're those super-human beasts you know as ferrets!

Sukie