Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:10:32 -0800
From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
I have a question regarding the many health problems ferret seem to face,
Lymposarcoma, adrenal problems, CHF, to name a few.  And they seem to get
these diseases at any point in there life.  Being a dog and cat vet tech.
I see these problems in older animals, and specific breeds (because of all
the crap they do just to get the perfect looking animal) they create SO
MANY PROBLEMS, mainly health and behavioral ones.  So what is the reason(s)
ferrets get these, do they in-breed?  Can breeders do something different?

Just curious,
June